Rules & Regulations
- All songs should be original
- Strictly no dramatical, political, vulgar or storical songs
- Artiste will have to assign the music rights to the organizers as publishers. copyright will remain with the producer.
- Artiste will indemnify the organizers of WKMA against any claim whatsoever of your song, music, lyrics. You will be solely responsible for any claim from any other party claiming rights to your music, song, etc.
- Artiste will be disqualified if there is any such claim not having the rights or is a copy
- Participants must upload their audio/video on platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo or Wetransfer and share that link in the space provided in the form below.
- Acceptable formats for final file; (for video) mov, mp4, (for audio) mp3, wav
- Artiste nominated may be offered to perform at this prestigious event subject to the organizer’s decision depending on your song and profile, no remuneration, travel, stay or lodging will be provided. You must make your own arrangements
- Artiste should be 18 years and above to participate
- Artiste from ages 13 – 17 years are allowed to participate in the category: Rising Star
- Artiste may download the form fill it and send it to the following address subject to it reaching in time.
- Participants can send their entries for multiple categories, by filling the form for every entry.
- The participation window is subject to the organizer’s decision.
- Songs/music videos from March 2017 – Nov 2019 will be acceptable